SmileCharlotte Covid Policy
Due to the resurgence of COVID-19, we are reminding patients about the safety protocols that our office has had in place since the pandemic started. Key points to remember:
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO ENTER OUR OFFICE REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
- We will ask you screening questions when you enter, that you must answer, regardless of vaccination status. If you answer yes to any of our questions, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment in 2 weeks.
- Please text 704-230-1454 or call 704-377-2503 us when you arrive. Stay in your car and we will let you know when you should enter.
- Please stay 6 feet apart as much as possible when moving about our office
- If you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call us and reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for following these guidelines, and allowing us to keep you safe and healthy.
Drs. Menaker, Rodney, Berman, and the SmileCharlotte Team