We are Open for Normal Business
We have been open since May 6, 2020, and we owe our patients our heartfelt thanks and gratitude for your trust and confidence in us to open safely and to be available for your dental health needs. You have come for your appointments with big smiles and a great attitude. You have followed our new guidelines to perfection, and you have offered suggestions and ideas we have implemented. We look forward to continuing to work through these challenging times together.
Please see two important parts of this newsletter update and read both carefully
Here’s What’s New and
New Operating Guidelines
HERE’S WHAT’S NEW
- Additional clinical and administrative staff to answer your calls faster, and get you rescheduled as quickly as possible
- Extended interest-free financing for 12 months through Care Credit
- Limited in-office financing for 3 months (with a credit card on file)
- Online bill payment via our website
- Expanded sterilization, disinfection, and sanitizing techniques throughout the office
- Upgraded masks for our entire staff and social distancing in the office
- Masks are required for anyone entering the office
- Plexiglass barriers at our business desks
- A “virtual waiting room” – you will wait in your car and be invited directly to your treatment room when it is ready
- We are absorbing all of the significant costs for added equipment, supplies, and protocols to ensure a safe and comfortable experience in our office
NEW AND IMPORTANT COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- Please text us when you pull in to our parking lot, and wait in your car: 704-230-1454. If you are unable to text, please call us: 704-377-2503. We will text or call you when your room is ready, and you can enter.
- In order for this to work, you must turn on your text message function with us. Click here to do this
There will be minimal seating in our waiting room, in order to provide social distancing, so please wait in your car when possible
- When you enter, we will take your temperature and ask you some simple screening questions.
- Please wear your own mask to your appointment.
- Only patients receiving treatment are allowed in the office. Please do not bring any companions or children with you.
- If you require assistance, you will be allowed to bring one person with you. Your companion will be asked to wear a mask.
- Parents will not be allowed in treatment rooms with children as we are limiting people in our clinical areas. Some exceptions may apply (please consult with our staff).
- We are continuing to work hard to get patients back on their regular preventive cleaning intervals. Thanks for your continued patience and scheduling flexibility.
- Please continue to read emails from us, for updates and new information.
- Check our website for updates in the near future