Author: Smile Charlotte Team
Happy to be back.
We are so excited to be re-opening and cannot wait to see you and your smiling faces, even if they might be hidden behind masks. Our entire team has been working diligently to make sure your visits to our practice are safe and stress-free. Please be patient as we re-open with lots of new guidelines and protocols- ALL with your health and comfort in mind.
HERE’S WHAT’S NEW
Extended hours from 7:00 AM – 6:30 PM on Tuesday and Thursdays Through the end of June
- Open on some Fridays through June from 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
- Lunchtime appointments
- Additional clinical and administrative staff to answer your calls faster, and get you rescheduled as quickly as possible
- Extended interest-free financing for 12 months through Care Credit
- Limited in-office financing for 3 months (with a credit card on file)
- Phasing of treatment needs, to help with the cost of treatment
- Online bill payment via our website
- Expanded sterilization, disinfection, and sanitizing techniques
- Upgraded masks for our entire staff and social distancing in the office
- Plexiglass barriers at our business desks
- A “virtual waiting room” – you will wait in your car and be invited directly to your treatment room when it is ready
- Our commitment to run on time as we have done for 30 years
- We are absorbing all of the significant costs for added equipment, supplies, and protocols to ensure a safe and comfortable experience in our office
NEW AND IMPORTANT COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- Please text us when you pull in to our parking lot and wait in your car: 704-230-1454. If you are unable to text, please call us: 704-377-2503. We will text or call you when your room is ready, and you can enter.
- In order for this to work, you must turn on your text message function with us. Click here to do this
- There will be minimal seating in our waiting room, in order to provide social distancing, so please wait in your car when possible
- When you enter, we will take your temperature and ask you some simple screening questions.
- Please wear your own mask to your appointment if you have one. We DO NOT have extra masks as all PPE are in very short supply and have become incredibly expensive
- Only patients receiving treatment are allowed in the office. Please do not bring any companions or children with you.
- If you require assistance, you will be allowed to bring one person with you. Your companion will be asked to wear a mask.
- Parents will not be allowed in treatment rooms with children as we are limiting people in our clinical areas
- You may not be able to see your usual hygienist for this first appointment (we have over 700 cleaning appointments to reschedule!), but we will do everything we can to accommodate your requests.
- Please continue to read emails from us, for updates and new information. And check our website for updates in the near future